==> FREE local and international calls with your regular phone
* Insert your phone number
* Insert your friends phone number
* Click "CALL"
* No download
* No installation
* No headset
* No new contract
* Privacy Guaranteed
"JAJAH marries the convenience of
standard telephony equipment with
the cost savings of web-based telephony."
- Times Online
"I type in my number, I type in
your number - and boom!
The phone rings!"
- CNN News
How can I check if a JAJAH call is free?
1. Check on the JAJAH rates page that both source and destination number are in a zone where free calls are available.
2. Please confirm that the number you intend to call belongs to an "active user". An active user is a JAJAH user who has either placed a JAJAH call or sent a text message within the last two weeks.
3. You are within 95% of your credit limit. (For example: If your credit limit is $10, you can make free calls to the point where you are no more than $9,50 in debt.)
4. You haven't exceeded the minute limits of the Fair Use Policy in your country. The details for your countries fair use policy are available when you are logged in your account and you click on 'free calls' at the bottom of your address book.
If you are still charged for the call despite observing these conditions, please send an Email to the JAJAH support immediately. Thank you.
They even got a add-on for firefox.
Anyone used it before?
Fren recommended this to me, but I've not tried yet. but heard it's quite good. Somemore, with free incoming call, it is useful and cost saving. But a bit troublesome as both parties need to be registered in order to have free call, or else have to pay a little. _________________ Transciene of life